Sunday, March 30, 2008

Updated Hello

Well this is my first blog on here. How exciting...
I am now living in Geelong, have been since 27th December. The time has gone very quick. I am attending South Barwon Salvation Army and slowly getting to meet people. I am working at Kardinia Mental Health Services in South Geelong which is good.
I have finally learnt how to light my heater today... so now it is ncie and warm.
I have found life very tough in the last few months but I am feeling that it is beginning to become a bit easier.. finally.. I have refound God in my life and at least believe that He has things in control.
Hmmm what else can I talk about??? My neighbours seemed to have disappeared... I really didnt think I was that scary... It seems they have done a runner... as one day they were here and the next day they were gone!! So it has been quite quiet here lately...
I have realised lately how important it is to give yourself space and thinking time alone. Lately I have enjoyed these times. It helps with re-energising yourself I feel.
So anyway I am not sure what else to write here so maybe I wont write anything. I will try to put more interesting blogs up here time to time when I remember...
Enjoy life!!!

Love Catherine

1 comment:

Beautiful Warrior said...

Hello fellow blogger!

You'd certainly need your heater on today if the weather up your way is anything like ours is here. It's really windy and beginning to rain- looks like we might be in for a storm.
Glad to hear that things are starting to look a bit brighter for you. Take care. Blessings, Ainsley