Thursday, April 3, 2008

Garlic Bread with a twist...

Hi again...

I thought I would share my forgetfulness with you...
I was cooking tea on Tuesday night and decided to have some garlic bread with it... so I put 2 slices in the oven... I then got my tea out of the oven and left the garlic bread in there as it wasnt quite ready...
Once I had dished the tea up, I sat down to eat it and then thought I better turn the oven off... so I did..
Today (Thursday) I was sitting in my office at work thinking about what to have for tea tonight... I then thought that I might hae garlic bread and then I thought some more and could not remember eating the garlic bread the other night... I had left the garlic bread in the oven!!!! and 2 days later, opened the oven and found it there... quite hard. I did eat one piece but it was like a brick... I dont know how I forgot it was in there... I mean really...
So yeah that was my excitement for the week...
I also had a flu injection today.... we had to line up at work and everyone got their needle in front of everyone else... it was quite strange... but yes I shouldnt get the flu this year!!! That will be good...
Anyway I am going now....
Cya
Catherine

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Mmmmmmmmm garlic bread, yes I am known to do that with garlic bread too....aren't we talented! I usually leave the oven on as well. Can't believe that you actually tasted it though....maybe I can, cause I probably would have done the same thing! Hope that things are going well for you....
Love Kylie xxx

Beautiful Warrior said...

Catherine, Chef EXTRAORDINAIRE!!! (or however you spell it!)... I tend to agree with Kylie, as I also tend to leave the oven on... however it's usually only for a few minutes until Pete comes along and asks me if I'm cooking something and turns the oven off LOL... Anyway, i was just thinknig, you could start your own TV series... you could share with people how to save water and cook two minute noodles dry, you could advise them on the best pancake recipe ( ;) Lauren!) and now you could tell them how to cook extra-crispy garlic bread... You could be a famous cook!

Thanks for the laugh...

Blessings,

Ainsley

Anonymous said...

So did you get the flu?